In honoring their contributions to their fields, to the Barnard/Columbia community, and beyond, we commit and urge others to uplift and build on the work of Black faculty across the disciplines.
Adapted from The Cite Black Women Collective
- Read Black scholars’ work
- Integrate Black scholars into the CORE of your syllabus (in life & in the classroom).
- Acknowledge Black scholars’ intellectual production.
- Make space for Black scholars to speak.
- Give Black scholars the space and time to breathe.
This project is deeply inspired by the work of the Cite Black Women Collective, though this website is not officially endorsed by or affiliated with the Collective.